This Spring, the rink will offer two sessions of Youth Skills. Details are included below. If you have any questions about the format or program, please contact our Hockey Director Chad Ziegler. His contact information is on the right.
This is a great program for beginner and novice players to improve their abilities on the ice. All facets of the game, from individual skills to team play, will be covered. Our knowledgeable instructors are all youth hockey coaches and have competed in higher level hockey as well.
- SESSION DATES: April 15 - June 10 (off May 27th)
- Beginner Skills at 9:00 AM. Beginners is geared towards Learn to Play and Jr. Hammerheads players.
- Intermediate Skills at 10:00 AM. Intermediate is geared towards advanced Jr. Hammerheads, Hammerheads and HYHA players.
- AGE LEVELS: Ages 4 - 14
- PROGRAM FOCUS: Focus is on skill development. All areas of hockey development will be incorporated, for all levels.
- INSTRUCTORS: Chad Ziegler and other experienced coaches
- COST: $180
- QUESTIONS? Contact Coach Chad via the email form on the right