We are pleased to announce the next Learn to Play session, which will offer local youth the opportunity to play hockey in a structured program with free equipment. Our spring Learn to Play session will start April 10. Registration will be available at https://learntoplay.nhl.com
on March 8. Please review the following program details to verify your eligibility.
- All sessions are Saturdays at 8 AM
- Open to Ages 5-9
- Male and Female youth players are welcome for this co-ed program
- Experienced coaches to teach all hockey skills
- Brand new, free equipment (skates included) is provided to all youth ages 5-9. The equipment is yours to keep.
- Contact Hockey Director, Chad Ziegler, at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or for additional information.