We will offer CCHL teams at the following age levels:
- 10U (2013/2014 birth years);
- 12U (2011/2012 birth years);
- 14U (2009/2010 birth years), and;
- 18U (2005 - 2008 birth years).
How is the program organized?
- Teams compete in the Capital Corridor Hockey League (CCHL).
- Teams will play 12 games, 6 home and 6 away.
- Away games are within an hour radius of Hagerstown.
- Practices will be held once or twice a week.
- Additional events to include playing before a Hershey Bears game and an end of season tournament.
- Cost is $950 and includes all costs including jersey and socks.
- Rental equipment is available at no extra cost.
Please contact Hockey Director, Chad Ziegler, at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or for additional information.
Jersey Sizing / Updates for 2023-24 Players:
Registration includes the cost of a jersey and socks. Returning players will retain their jersey numbers from previous seasons.
If you are new to the program, in addition to your size, please provide three (3) number choices. Please review the sizing guide and email your player's size under the heading Hammerheads Jersey Size to Ted Snyder email@example.com.
Please size your player with shoulder and elbow pads to ensure proper fit. This must be completed by August 30 to ensure delivery in time for start of the regular season. Our sizing chart is posted below.