to the online home of the Hagerstown Ice & Sports Complex
- All sessions will be held Monday evenings
- Cost is $60 for six sessions
- Individual sessions can be purchased for $15 per session
- Beginner and advanced youth may register
- Instructors will be Chad Ziegler, Elliott Martin and Alex Sweeney
The following 6-week sessions are available for 2016-17:
Beginners classes are currently* held at 7:00 PM on Mondays, and will focus on skating forwards and backwards, cross-overs, stopping and edge control.
Advanced classes are currently* held at 7:00 PM on Mondays, and will focus on edge control, explosiveness, transitions, agility and endurance.
*Both classes take place at the same time, but participants receive different instruction. For future sessions, classes may be split into 2 sessions, if we receive a high volume of registrants. Always check the schedule posted at the top of this page for session specifics.
Equipment rental is available for each session.
Payment can be made for all 6 sessions ($60) or $15 per session.